This home close to Perrys Mill Pond in Fairfield was at risk when the gas boiler was leaking carbon monoxide. Our team were called in for this emergency job and the owner moved out of their home while it was made safe. After a quick response and a fast track for the installation and this family was safely back in their house.
The pipe assembly on the wall is custom built for each job in our shop, this saves time on site when the installation is underway.
Steve Davidson of Cove electric was brought in to ensure every portion of the installation was safe and installed to the proper codes.
The installation and final testing is complete. The new system operates at over 92% efficiency, an upside to the trouble the family faced.